Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nasdaq Trades for the week of Sept 8th

We had a loser on Tuesday. It was UP big to start the day and then just TANKED HUGE!

I wanted to get next weeks picks up before I forgot since their are no more trades for the Nasdaq this week.


THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 11TH
18 UP
7 DOWN
25 TOTAL TRADES
72% UP

------------------------------------------------
that is all for the week.


Interested in a swing forex system but don't want to pay a lot or have much time to trade?

Check out

www.FxTradingSuccess.com works pretty well and is a long term system they have good money management.

Enjoy
Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything Steve. I am new to BOM and think with time your hints will be helpful to me alot. On Betonmarkets.com, I could not find Nasdaq Index when trying to place a bet then contacted them. I was told by Betonmarkets staff that US Tech Composite Index on their site is the same as Nasdaq Index. Please I want to know if this is true. Thanks

Steve Hoven said...

Yes they just changed that this week. Nasdaq index is now US tech comp index on bom.

Steve